As I was trying to understand why certain friends act they way the do I came across the realisation that there is a difference between insecurity and self esteem It was a completely new reconceptualization of something I though I had a solid understanding of. I’m shocked that I had once never seen a difference before. It is possible to be insecure about numerous thing with self being only one of them. Another way to look at may be to look at self esteem as an illness and insecurity as a symptom. But this symptom can appear in many other illnesses so to speak.
Humor -disappointment optimally channeled
1. Speak from your belly and your lower back when you breathe in
2. When speaking slow down your speach. Give breaks before completing your thought
3. Incredible vocal range. (Whisper, speed up, slow down, pause) shift the speed of your rythem. Be dramatic!
Here is the thing, when trying to engage in more interesting conversation or when trying to answer a question that has been framed in a different way you see life, charisma is key.
you must do two very important things.
- understand the frame of your conversation. understand what it is representing and whether or not it is appropriate to divert from that frame
- go deeper by sharing your own philosophies of life on that topic.
1. Work out
2. Find the lesson from the criticisms you continue to get
3. Filter the negativity out once you’ve taken the lesson! Get rid of the negative environment or the negative friend. All non actionable negative feedback needs to mitigated
4. Embodiment – conscious mind and subconscious mind speak different languages ( English vs experiences). You can do that be my free writhing so you can acc feel the self doubt that’s lingering in your subconscious mind and acc let it out ( feeling of closure) always get rid of it once you are done.
5. “If you have a strong enough why?, anything is possible” self doubt is and can work to stimulate you! It tells you that subconsciously you want to be better. It tells you that subconsciously you believe you can do better. To combat that you must create a stronger WHY?
For me I get pissed!!! I get pissed at the fact that I left the power to affect how I feel in the hands of other people! Eg my ex: I get so pisses at myself for letting him act the way he did and not having total control & not being better! That energy then creates above bought WHY? / motivation to rid myself of self doubt and work really hard!
Just learnt how to be charismatic on demand! It’s a nice trait to have
I love this message and my first thought was to share:
Carrot, an egg, and a cup of coffee… You will never look at a cup of coffee the same way again.
A young woman went to her mother and told her about her life and how things were so hard for her. She did not know how she was going to make it and wanted to give up. She was tired of fighting and struggling. It seemed as when one problem was solved, a new one arose. Her mother took her to the kitchen. She filled three pots with water and placed each on a high fire. Soon the pots came to boil. In the first she placed carrots, in the second she placed eggs, and in the last she placed ground coffee beans. She let them sit and boil; without saying a word. In about twenty minutes she turned off the burners. She fished the carrots out and placed them in a bowl. She pulled the eggs out and placed them in a bowl. Then she ladled the coffee out and placed it in a bowl. Turning to her daughter, she asked, “Tell me what you see.” “Carrots, eggs, and coffee,” she replied. Her mother brought her closer and asked her to feel the carrots. She did and noted that they were soft. The mother then asked the daughter to take an egg and break it. After pulling off the shell, she observed the hard boiled egg. Finally, the mother asked the daughter to sip the coffee. The daughter smiled as she tasted its rich aroma. The daughter then asked, “What does it mean, mother?” Her mother explained that each of these objects had faced the same adversity: boiling water. Each reacted differently. The carrot went in strong, hard, and unrelenting. However, after being subjected to the boiling water, it softened and became weak. The egg had been fragile. Its thin outer shell had protected its liquid interior, but after sitting through the boiling water, its inside became hardened. However, the ground coffee beans were unique. After they were in the boiling water, they had changed the water. “Which are you?” she asked her daughter. When adversity knocks on your door, how do you respond? Are you a carrot, an egg,or a coffee bean?” Think of this: Which am I? Am I the carrot that seems strong, but with pain and adversity do I wilt and become soft and lose my strength? Am I the egg that starts with a malleable heart, but changes with the heat? Did I have a fluid spirit, but after a death, a breakup, a financial hardship or some other trial, have I become hardened and stiff? Does my shell look the same, but on the inside am I bitter and tough with a stiff spirit and hardened heart? Or am I like the coffee bean? The bean actually changes the hot water, the very circumstance that brings the pain. When the water gets hot, it releases the fragrance and flavor. If you are like the bean, when things are at their worst, you get better and change the situation around you. When the hour is the darkest and trials are their greatest do you elevate yourself to another level? How do you handle adversity? Are you a carrot, an egg or a coffee bean? The happiest of people don’t necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way. The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past; you can’t go forward in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches. When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so at the end, you’re the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying.